Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Justin Bobby

I'd like to start this post by apologizing for the lack of beards lately. The end of the semester is just around the corner and I have been extremely busy with work and school. Hopefully when all of this madness is over and I can relax for the summer, I will be back to posting every day. But until then, I apologize, and you will just have to bear with me.


[via: MTV]
Justin Bobby...does he even have a last name? In case you don't like stupid "reality" shows like me, he's famous because of The Hills on MTV. Throughout the seasons he's had numerous facial hair changes. No beard, simple goatee, shaggy homeless beard, etc. My personal favorite is when he had a goatee and short hair and didn't look like he had been living on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment